1. The Higher Will is to the Divine as the sunbeam is to the sun.
2. The Will is a Divine Birthright freely given to everyone.
3. The unconditional gift of the Will brings choice and consequences.
4. The longing for “Thy Will” is the longing to be oneself.
5. The Higher Wills of all are connected and can be contacted.
6. The Will sets up an energy matrix drawing supply to itself.
7. The Higher Will perceives pain and failure as opportunities.
8. The Higher Will knows life is abundant; the fears lack.
9. “My will is Thy Will” affirms the union of Heaven and Earth.
10. Non-resistance to challenges frees the Will to learn and grow.
11. Intention focuses the Will. Patience brings it to fruition.
12. “I Am” is the mantra of the will, free to live its truth.
By Gloria Karpinski
From her book