Considerations on Knowledge
1. Knowledge obeys the spiritual law: “Seek and you shall find.”
2. Knowledge provides the maps; we must make the journey.
3. Knowledge illuminates the blindness of superstition.
4. Myths and symbols depict dynamics, not fixed realities.
5. A “beginner’s mind” is unbiased, and therefore teachable.
6. Intelligence exists in every atom of life and can be contacted.
7. Mind is a process, always interacting with other processes.
8. Wisdom synthesizes the knowledge of mind, body and spirit.
9. One who knows is free to say, “I don’t know” and learn more.
10. Knowledge solves and creates mysteries simultaneously.
11. Science is God/Goddess revealed. All seekers are true scientists.
12. Knowledge prepares the vessels that revelation fills.
by Gloria Karpinski
From her book