Considerations on Creativity
1. Create with care; it matters. Let go gently. All things pass.
2. Creating is inevitable. It is conscious? That’s the question.
3. Clarity of intention is a requirement for powerful creation.
4. Sexual energy is the golden vitality of the universe.
5. The universe will fill whatever size container is open.
6. Inhale the grace; exhale your gift. One breath, indivisible.
7. Forever lovers, Yin and Yang expand/contract, give/receive.
8. Perhaps “they” were wrong. In the silence, listen. It is good.
9. When “How am I doing” becomes “This is a gift,” energy shifts.
10. Embrace your fears, and they will become your allies.
11. Life is movement, not a museum. Delight in risks and shifts.
12. Create with awareness of the effect unto seven generations.
By Gloria Karpinski
From her book