Considerations – A Twelve Part Series
- Knowledge obeys the spiritual law; “Seek and you shall find.”
- Knowledge provides the maps; we must make the journey.
- Knowledge illuminates the blindness of superstition.
- Myths and symbols depict dynamics, not fixed realities.
- A “beginner’s mind” is unbiased, and therefore teachable.
- Intelligence exists in every atom of life and can be contacted.
- Mind is a process, always interacting with other processes.
- Wisdom synthesizes the knowledge of mind, body and spirit.
- One who knows is free to say, “I don’t know” and learn more.
- Knowledge solves and creates mysteries simultaneously.
- Science is God/Goddess revealed. All seekers are true scientists.
- Knowledge prepares the vessels that revelation fills.
By Gloria Karpinski
From her book