1. Endurance empowers all other aspects of discipleship.
2. Endurance shapes by gentle insistence, not by heavy blows.
3. Endurance makes possible the birth of visions into form.
4. Endurance holds to truths not seen during the dark times.
5. Endurance is unconditional. “I’m in, no matter what.”
6. Endurance sees purpose and learning in failure and success.
7. Endurance notices “what is,” and energizes what can be.
8. Endurance accepts discipline in order to achieve excellence.
9. Endurance gracefully sacrifices the lesser for the greater.
10. Endurance combines soul purpose with material muscle.
11. Endurance is patient and perseveres with process.
12. Endurance has no beginning or end. I endure because I Am.
By Gloria Karpinski
From her book