1. Work your edge until all that brought you to it is released.
2. Break out of prison: Forgive everyone, everything.
3. Even the loveliest vessel is useful only because of its empty space.
4. Spirit transforms old or fresh mistakes with equal ease.
5. Disciplines actualize intentions; they teach us how to fly.
6. Resistance to discipline keeps one on the ground indefinitely.
7. Sacrifice is a universal law. Withholding is self-destructive.
8. We return to oneness by solitary choice, not by committee.
9. Angels and allies lift our wings even though we fear free falling.
10. Change quickens when authority shifts from outer rule to inner rule.
11. The numinous becomes ordinary through patient practice.
12. Find the center of the storm. Out of chaos comes new order.
By Gloria Karpinski
From her book: