Considerations on Faith
1. Faith invites us to dare to dream, to let go and fly.
2. Faith accepts life cycles that create, sustain and destroy.
3. Faith lays down the burden of being in control of everything.
4. Faith calls forth the Light from the darkness of self and others.
5. Faith is the declaration of belief in essence, not appearances.
6. Faith knows. Hope, a worthy relative, is merely optimistic.
7. Faith requires trust in inner guidance and powers not seen.
8. Faith accepts timing, affirming the unfolding universe.
9. Faith accepts all people and circumstances met on the path.
10. Faith plants seeds without asking for the harvest.
11. Faith trusts the necessity for purification, even when it is painful.
12. Faith will dive into the deepest oceans to gather the pearls.
By Gloria Karpinski
From her book